Do you think your job is tough? Think again.
We always think our jobs are the toughest. Even for us, we sometimes feel that web design is the toughest job ever, but when you really look around, you will realize there’s a job that is definitely tougher than whatever job you are holding on to right now. Don’t believe? Read on further to see the responsibilities and requirements of “this job”.
The title is “Director of Operations” and the responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Requires you to work, standing up, most or really all the time, constantly on your feet, constantly bending over, constantly exerting yourself, a high level of stamina
- 135 hours to unlimited hours a week
- No breaks available
- Can only have lunch after the associates have done eating their lunch
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Medicine, Finance and Culinary Arts
- Able to work in chaotic environment
- No vacations
What do you think the salary for this job to be?
The answer is absolutely nothing, pro bono.
Check out the video below to find out who actually took up this crazy job.[fve]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB3xM93rXbY?rel=0[/fve]